Missouri Trip Mop-Up

Hey there!  School has taken over my weeks unfortunately, so I'll only be able to post on the weekends. :(  That's okay though, because I have so many ideas!  It's better to have lots of ideas and little time than  a few ideas and lots of time.  I'm starting to fill a binder with them.  I am loving blogging so far; it's my creative outlet and break from school.

Okay, so after I posted last time, I remembered two things I forgot to post about.  First, the awesome St. Louis zoo, that was also free.  I know, win/win for the parents. :)  Then, the awesome sushi supper we had in Springfield on Saturday night.  The night of my b-day.  My favorite food is by far sushi, I know, weird, but I just LOVE it!  

So, without further ado...
This was/is a hippo.  Duh.  I had no idea they were soooo huge!  They were enormous!  A couple times they opened their mouths really wide and we could see their little stubby teeth.  I thought they were cool.

These birds were some of my favorite animals there.  Their hair (feather headdress)  was awesome!

I doubt you know what this amazing guy is!  This is Mr. or Mrs. Okapi.  They are so stylish, no?  They look like they're wearing those cute shirts with the striped sleeves and solid middle.  Haha!
Last but not least, my shoes.

Okay, fast forward a day, and we're in Springfield with our booty from a day of shopping.  The perfect end to a perfect day.  Ahh...

This was mine.  They were just regular California rolls battered in Tempura.  Oh. My. Word.  Probably one of the best things I've ever eaten.  I'm a sucker for sushi.  

This was my brother's roll.  It was called  Rainbow Roll.  Fitting, no?

Half of my super family.  Those who were sitting on the booth side of the table.  Don't they just look like a ton of fun?

Well, I assure you that this is the last of my Missouri trip posts.  I'll be blogging up a flurry this weekend, so I'll see you later!  xo, Ella 

0 comments:

Post a Comment