Happy Thanksgiving a day late!

source

Hi there!  Finally, I have a break from school!  It's been non-stop craziness.  So one thing I'm thankful for is Thanksgiving break and the weekend.  I do love my weekends.

Thanksgiving has gotten me thinking.  I'm going to try to be thankful for one very specific thing every day this coming year.  We have so much that we don't think about and take for granted.  I'm going to make a list of them so that I don't say one thing twice.  When I think about all that I have, 365 sounds like a small number.  I mean, I could think of 50 right off the bat.  It's going to take some hard thinking when I get closer to the next Thanksgiving, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult.

So I just wanted to wish you all Happy Thanksgiving even though it's late.  I hope you had a wonderful day and didn't eat too much!  xo, Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment