Friday Pins

Hi there!  I'm here with my favorite pins from the week again.  I've collected lots of inspiration, ideas, and recipes this week.  Some for Christmas, some for just whatever.  Anyway, let's get started.
1.  Fun idea for those loads of pictures and post cards
2.  DIY involving polka dots.  What could be better than dots on a wall?
3.  Vintage tin.  I'm into polka dots if you couldn't tell.
4.  Beautiful girls' room
5.  Gingerbread cakes.  Oooh, boy!  Definitely going to try these.
6.  A collection of pretty shaped mirrors.  I love the whimsical look.
7.  Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Bread.  I wouldn't mind this for breakfast!
8.  An inspiring studio.
9.  A pretty metal rack.  It's mint and it's pretty.  That's all that matters.
10.  Fawn Pillow.  I'm usually not totally big on deer, but this has got my heart.
11.  Pom pom scarf.  I wouldn't mind this 'round my neck!
12.  Beautiful black and white photo.

Okay, that's it for today!  I hope you enjoyed those pins and have a great weekend!  xo, Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment