Hi there! So, I kinda forgot about Friday Pins the last few times, but we are back in business! I had a very fun and colorful collage this week, and I'm excited to share what's been inspiring me.
1. This is a very inspiring interior I found. I love the white walls and gray couch surrounded by pops of color.
2. I love this shot of an ice cream cone. It reminds me that beauty can be found ANYWHERE!
3. This is a cool print. I love fonts!
4. Chalkboard blocks. Such a neat idea!
5. A very practical striped shirt. I like stripes a lot.
6. This is probably the prettiest watch I've ever seen. That color is stunning with the gold.
7. Those bookshelves are awesome.
8. A very prettily wrapped package. Those pompoms are to die for.
9. Chalkboard paint on glass gets me every time. It's awesome.
10. A pretty fish print. 'Would be soooo cute in a kids' room.
11. A pencil sharpener called Gepetto's pencil sharpener. I love the quirkiness!
12. Striped J. Crew sweater. Hey, at least it's not black and white like the other three in my closet! I have brilliant excuses for my stripes addiction, mind you!
Okay, well, I hope you enjoyed those pins! Have a great night (Friday nights are. the. best.), and I'll see you later! xo, Ella