Happy New Year!


Hey there!  I know this is a few days late, but anyway, happy new year!  I am sooooo excited and inspired for the new year.  This past year I started this blog and got it to where I'm happy with it – design-wise.  I am loving blogging and using the creative side of my brain more.  

A couple nights ago, I brainstormed blog post ideas and wrote them all down on sticky notes.  I had thirty some, so I'm really inspired to blog!  I put all the sticky notes down in my studio, and I'm excited to start blogging them.  

For this coming year, I have a couple new series I'm going to start, as well as new features.  I'll give you a few peeks.  First, I'm going to share my smoothie recipes every once in a while.  Second, I'm going to start a series about studios.  Third, I have some exciting DIY's lined up and I'm so excited about them!  

I hope that you all had a wonderful new year, and I wish you all the best in 2013!  xo, Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment